Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coming soon to my "Sailing" page

S/V Island Dreamer, the boat we sailed and lived aboard while earning our ASA certifications
Sailing...  Now there's something I never pictured myself doing while growing up in the Adirondack mountains of New York.  On this page, I'll be documenting how we started sailing, the boats we have experienced, the memories we have made, and our progression from non-sailors, to hopefully confident skippers. 
From being passengers on a day charter, to exploring the Virgin Islands and Florida Keys on private charters, to our preparation to bareboat, be our own skippers, and eventually live aboard our own sailing yacht - it will all be here.
Sharon and I and Capts. Harold & Margie Ochstein after completing our ASA 104 Bareboat certification
At the helm of S/V Island Dreamer in the Florida Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment